Effective date: August 20, 2018
Robert Tree Service Company (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- Service is the Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com website controlling by Robert Tree Service Company
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who will recognize from the data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data will collect automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files save on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address). Even the browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit. Furthermore the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and cache on your device. In addition, other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information. Also to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sending. However, if you do not accept cookies, you cannot able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Our website use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
Produce and maintain the Service
Notify you about changes to our Service
Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
Contribute customer care and support
Giving analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
Monitor the usage of the Service
Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, can transfer to — and continue on — computers may detect outside of your state. Equally important to province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you can be found outside United States and choose to provide information to us. Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Secure and defend the rights or property of Tuscaloosa-TreeService.com
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Preserve the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal identification information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child provide us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we are aware that we have to collect Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.